AND EXHIBITION CENTRE
Registrations for the AIFS 2020 Conference have been suspended.
Information on new dates for the event will be provided once known.
All rates are in Australian dollars (AUD$) and are inclusive of GST.
|Early Bird Closes
|Standard Rate from
|Wednesday (One day only)||$512||$512|
|Thursday (One day only)||$512||$512|
|Friday (One day only)||$512||$512|
|Wednesday / Thursday (Two days only)||$1,024||$1,024|
|Thursday / Friday (Two days only)||$1,024||$1,024|
Student registration* – This registration type is for full time students. You must be able to produce a valid ID.
Full Conference** – Each full registration is entitled to attend the Welcome reception and the full conference.
What’s included in your registration?
Note: pre-conference workshops and the conference dinner are charged separately.
Full conference registration (3-days)
- Access to conference sessions
- Conference catering (Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea)
- Access to the industry exhibition and poster area
- Conference materials (i.e. program)
- Welcome Reception ticket
- Access to the conference sessions on the day selected
- Access to the exhibition and poster area on the day selected
- Welcome Reception – for Wednesday day delegates only
- Conference catering (Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea) on the day selected
Once your registration has been processed a receipt of payment will be emailed to the email address you provide on your registration form.
All conference payments must be received prior to the conference. If payment is not received you will be required to provide your personal credit card details at the conference to guarantee payment for the onsite rate regardless of when registration was received. This card will be debited if alternative payment is not received within 14 days.
After Thursday 28 May 2020 midnight AEST only payment made by credit card will be accepted.
We accept payment by:
– Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
– Bank transfer
Insurance of any kind is NOT included in registration fees – it is advised that delegates take out appropriate health and travel insurances prior to travelling. The AIFS 2020 Conference Committee and the Conference Office do not take any responsibility for delegates failing to insure.